Supplier’s personal data (“Data”) communicated at the time of registration, by completing this form, and at a later stage of the selection procedure will be processed by Leonardo S.p.A., Leonardo Global Solutions S.p.A. and the operating Companies of the Leonardo Group that are parties to the Joint Controllers Agreement entered into by and between LDO and LGS, represented by the Processors of the Purchasing Units for the following purposes: to manage i) the stage concerning the registration on the web portal “Suppliers’ register of Leonardo” and the spontaneous application, ii) the pre-qualification, qualification and tender processes and iii) any further actions which are preparatory in respect to the participation in tenders and the signing of agreements with Leonardo S.p.A. or its subsidiaries or affiliates companies. The consent to the processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes is not mandatory, but, without it, the Suppliers cannot register on the web portal “Suppliers’ register of Leonardo” and participate in any suppliers’ selection procedure.
Please read the information provided pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation ("GDPR"), and any further applicable European and Italian regulation on data protection, which can be consulted at the following address:
Information on Data processing (Article 13 GDPR)
With acknowledgment of the information, Data entering and explicit acceptance, Supplier expressly consents to Data processing by LDO with methods and for purposes as described in the aforesaid information.
By accepting this disclaimer, who accesses to Procurement Portal declares under his own responsibility:
· to have the power to release information about the Company which the data refers to;
· that data communicated and entered in this system are real and, if required, supported by objective evidences;
· to be aware - in case of false declarations and / or training or use of false documents, as well as in case of exhibition of documents containing data not corresponding to the truth, which is also established as aconsequence of tests carried out to this end by Leonardo Spa, that the Supplier will be excluded from Leonardo Suppliers Register’ and / or the bid will be revoked or the' award of a tender and / or proceed to terminate the contract eventually signed with compensation for any damage suffered; and to be aware of the responsibility and the consequences provided for by the law applicable in case of false and misleading statements.
· to have read and agree to the terms within the model 231 and that the Company does not act in contrast with the rules contained in this document
· to have read the terms within the anti-corruption document and that the Company does not act in contrast with the rules contained in this document
· to have read the terms within the Supplier Code of Conduct and that the Company does not act in contrast with the rules contained in this document
Supplier Code of Conduct
· to have read and agree to the terms and condition of Procurement Portal
Terms and Conditions of Portal usage